Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you.
Isaiah 43.5-7
"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west... Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth-- everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."
Welcome to our family blog. Our purpose in creating this blog is to provide a way for our friends and family to experience our adoption journey with us. We hope this will be a tool to share God's heart for the orphan as well as His desire to adopt each of us into His family (Ephesians 1:5).
Jeff and Heidi have been married almost 23 years and have 6 biological children: Erika (19), Stewart (17), Abigail (14), Caleb (10), Blake (8), and Jonathan (6). We also have 2 little girls--Selame (5) and Debritu (3)--waiting for us in an orphange in Ethiopia. As a family we enjoy hiking, biking, water activities, cross-country skiing, homeschooling, laughing, eating ice cream, music, missions, and learning about other cultures.
what beautiful little girls and what blessings! We'll pray for your entire family as you adjust to this new life. I look forward to meeting the girls!
ReplyDeleteElsie L